Monday, June 25, 2012

Townseed Update

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Still working revisions in Townseed so I don't have a build to show yet, but as I've committed to showing you something every monday, I'll share these with you.

These are some lovely paintings I contracted for the introductory sequence of Townseed. The sequence itself is finished, but I can't get a decent recording of it just at the moment, so these will have to suffice for the time being.

Got the map generation code nice and fleshed out as well, I'm really excited to see how realistic looking the landmasses are.

Anyway, I will continue to update as the revisions progress. I'm hoping that within another two weeks I will have a revised build ready to go with day and night cycles in place and the whole nine yards. Maybe even sooner!

1 comment:

  1. The drawings look awesome. I want to hang one of them up in my house.

    ReplyDelete